Monday, January 9, 2012

London!!!

I'm finally here! Just finished moving into my flat at Hyde Park Gate and am about to go on a walking tour of the local area. I'm exhausted, starving, and have a slight cold but am too excited to care.
Here we are waiting in the San Francisco airport this morning. 17 from our group of 27 flew out of SFO to Heathrow.
The combo of major turbulence, a cold, and the drunk guy next to me who wouldn't shut up made for a very long 10 hours in the 747. Could not wait to get off of that thing, but now..... here's my flat!
 And my lovely flat mates!
Hyde Park Gate is pretty adorable. Lots of twisty weird corners, odd angles, and cute windows. Plus there's a palace across the street... Ok I'm going exploring now!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, home sweet home for the next 4 months. Glad your travel there is complete and the next phase of the adventure is set to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "palace across the street" thing never gets old! So excited to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete