Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scotland!

      Last night I booked my travel plans to Scotland! I will be taking the evening train up to Glasgow with a couple friends on Thursday, Feb. 16th, getting in late and staying at a youth hostel. Friday morning we will be taking a short train ride up to Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park to go hiking! There are hundreds of trails up the east side of the lake - including an art and literature walk which visits the places referenced in 14 famous songs/poems. Should be fun, so cross your fingers for decent weather! Saturday we meet up with the whole group to explore Glasgow, then visit Edinburgh on Sunday and home to London late that night. And internship early Monday morning! Maybe a nap on Tuesday...
      In other news - my bruise is a very nice greeny-brown this morning and I can flex my leg without any pain. Still taking it easy (thank god for netflix) but itching to go outside and be active again. But for now it's tea, a group meeting, laundry, and a visit to the national gallery to study gothic art. Even a little sunshine breaking through the clouds.

2 comments:

  1. Will you take the high road or the low road? I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll take the high road and you'll take the low road. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete